- Basic changes: the fake title and author for your title and your name (or pen name).
- Text change: adding or deleting text (e.g. a subtitle, a review, “Amazon bestseller”, etc.).
- Deleting decorative elements: e.g. deleting corner decorations, underlinings, etc.
- Size change: If you need the cover in another size, I can do it only if it’s not very far from the cover original proportions (5:8). Sometimes it won’t be possible due to the size of the pictures used in the cover. Ask for the size change before you pay the cover.
- Changes in the file type: The covers are in JPG format. That’s the specification for Amazon Kindle (and for most sites), but if you need the cover in another format (like PNG or PDF) I can change it. Ask for the change before you pay the cover in case there was some problem.
- Font color change: You can make two font color changes, and then you can back to the original font color if you don’t like the results.
You have to find a font you like in other of my premade covers: e.g. “I’d like to change the title font like the title on number 0028 and the author font like the author in 0102.”
Please note: If you don’t like the font change, you can go back to the original font if you like for free. Any more font changes after the first one have a $15 fee.
If you want a change on your cover, you can ask for it in the pre-order form (comments section) or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see what files I am going to send you.
If you have some other question about what the price includes, email me at email@example.com.